Here is what you need to do to join the club:
- Use the following link to print out the American Model Ychting Association form, and send it to them, along with your dues for that association.
- When you recieve your AMYA card, print out the Cumberland Valley Model Yacht Club form, fill it out, and send it to Helen Stevens, club treasurer.
- The envelope should include: completed CVMYC form, a copy of the front side of your AMYA card, and $20.
- When this is received, you will get your CVMY membership card, and become part of this growing club!
- If you choose to race a Dragon Force RG65, you must have a sail number on your sail. Information for getting this is below.
The Cumberland Valley Model Yacht Club
Please use the application form and mail it, along with a check for your menbership fee, to:
$20 per year
The American Model Yachting Association
To join the Cumberland Valley Model Yacht Club, one is also required to join the American Model Yachting Association (AMYA). This organization is the national organization for model yachting in the United States. It publishes a quarterly magazine dedicated to model yachting and oversees national and regional championships in over 20 classes of yachts.
One of the major benefits of belonging to the AMYA is that our club acquires pond liability insurance through this Association.
You will need the club name and number for the form.
Cumberland Valley Model Yacht Club, #347
One time fee of $7